● SATA III cables connect Serial ATA hard drives to motherboards or host controllers.
● Premium Serial ATA cables comply with the latest SATA Revision 3.0 and are backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II.
● Supports data transfer speed at up to 6 Gbps, 2x faster than SATA II.
● Flexible Serial ATA cable with straight through connectors is easy to connect inside the system.
● Provides spare or replacement SATA cables for different SATA systems or for RAID configuration.Comparison:
1.The ordinary SATA cable: Without metal buckle, easily cause poor contact.Ours:
With the locking buckle, it will not result in bad situation even shaking or handling.
2.The ordinary SATA cable: Without a lock, when installing hard drives or other devices, it must be kept flat. The data lines will be very easy to be loose if the device is side-mounted.Ours:
With a lock, no matter what angle for installation, data lines are OK .
Interface: SATA, SATA
Package weight: 0.061 kg
Package Size (L x W x H): 10.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm / 4.13 x 2.16 x 0.98 inches
Package Contents: 1 x 6.0 Gbps SATA III Data Cable Cord with Locking Latch Buckle