What is the WiFi Smart Power Strip?
The smart power strip can instantly convert any plug into an intelligent outlet with convenient timer function, auto on/off function that work both on your smartphone and by a manual control knob.
What Kind of Conveniences Will the Smart Power Strip Bring?
The Smart Power Strip is an efficient way to gain the benefit of home automation without the cost of transforming every item in your home into a smart device. Rather than purchasing new smart appliances, transform the one you already own into smart device simply by plugging it into the smart outlet. So that you can control your lamp, fan, humidifier or any other plug devices in an easy and convenient way.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
Manage your devices through voice control after connecting 'Meross' App successfully
- Smart Remote Control
Remotely wireless control 3/4 sockets and 4 USB ports individually with your smartphone through the WiFi/3G/4G network, turn home electrical appliances on or off anywhere, anytime
- Energy Saving
Intelligent auto on/off at your scheduled time, support surge protection, reduce energy use and prevent overcharging and overheating
No hub required, fireproof material and overload protection guarantee long durability and safety
- Enough Long Wire
1.8m long power cord wire with EU plug, best idea for home, office and professional workstations
- Simplify Your Life
No need to get out of bed anymore to shut the lights off at night, or to turn on the AC or heater, just command your home with a touch of the button (one key to control the main switch)
- Input: 100 -250V 50/60Hz 10A
10A maximum load
5V 2.4A for the single USB port
5V 4A for four USB ports
- Power cable length: 1.8m
- Wireless standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- System requirement: for iOS 9 or higher, Android 4.1 or higher
1. Question: what device can I control with the smart surge protector?
Answer: you can control lights, fans, humidifiers, portable heaters, and any small appliances in accordance with the MSS425E's specifications (up to 10A output).
2. Question: what should I do when Meross App is unable to control the added smart surge protector?
Answer: you can troubleshoot as follows:
(1) check the WiFi internet connection;
(2) make sure the WiFi passwords have not been changed;
(3) make sure your MSS425E is not too far from the WiFi;
(4) reset MSS425E to factory defaults and try to add it again.
Package weight: 0.646 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 29.50 x 8.20 x 6.90 cm / 11.61 x 3.23 x 2.72 inches
Package Contents: 1 x WiFi Smart Power Strip
The props in the picture are not presented without specific instructions and are only used as shooting accessories.