1.HOONY H2 mini 3D Printer with Heated Build Plate, Includes Micro SD Card and Sample PLA Filament.
2.Support for All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
3.It is delicate and convenient to carry.
4.Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include sample PLA filament and a MicroSD card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box.
5.The diameter of the filament is 1.75mm.
6.Heated aluminum build plate nozzle cooling fan for printing all filament types. Complete kit with sample PLA filament, bed scraper, and MicroSD card with preloaded model files. Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity. PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software.
Type: Complete Machine
Platform board: Aluminum Sheet
Engraving Area: 150 × 150 × 150mm
Engraving Accuracy: 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle quantity: Single
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle temperature: Room temperature to 250 degree
Product forming size: 240 × 240 × 290mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.2mm
Memory card offline print: SD card
LCD Screen: Yes
Print speed: no less then 100mm/s
Supporting material: PLA
Material diameter: 1.75mm
File format: G-code,STL
Model supporting function: Yes
XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Host computer software: Cura,Repetier-Host
Packing Type: Assembled packing
System support: XP/Win7/Win8/Mac/Lunix
Voltage Range: 110V-240V
Current (mA): 10
Connector Type: SD card,USB
Package weight: 6.505 kg
Packing Contents: 1 x H2 Assembled 3D Printer
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.