These copper string lights help to beautify your surroundings, a perfect decoration for celebrating festival, Christmas, party or wedding. It also be used as decoration for outdoor to create atmosphere. Just put them on the wall, window, door, ceiling, grass or tree, post or building.
- 2m string light is consisting of 20 LEDs, gives bright light with low energy consumption.
- Illuminates a dark corner and creates a romantic sentiment no matter indoor or outdoor use.
- Perfect for decoration, Christmas tree, Halloween, celebration, party, wardrobe, garden party, fence, etc.
- It looks like many beautiful fireflies when you put the lights in the glass jar.
- Power saving with timer control that 6 hours on and 18 hours off. When you set it at 6 pm, it will be on till 12 am and be off in the next 18 hours. With memory function, it will be automatically lighted on 6 pm next day.
- 3 preset light settings including timer, steady on and off.
- Copper wires are flexible and easily mold into any shape you like.
- IP44 waterproof grade allows you to use it even in rainy days.
- Powered by 3 x AA battery (not included).
- Light source: 20 LEDs
- Length: 2m
- Light color: warm white
- Waterproof grade: IP44
Package weight: 0.091 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 8.50 x 3.00 x 9.50 cm / 3.35 x 1.18 x 3.74 inches
Package Contents: 1 x String Light with Battery Box, 1 x English User Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.