Zaful is one of the top-notch clothing stores which was owned by Hong Kong Bi'an Information Technology Co. Ltd with headquarters in Hong Kong, China. This website has been in business since the year 2013, with local offices in Redwood City, CA 94065. This web portal focused on vintage clothing, orient clothing as well as other fashion styles. It's not a famed company, it came not much info when I search Zaful reviews on google.
Usually, When we thought for online shopping, we may get worried about whether a store is safe. If the store looks so good with high discount tags out of our imagination, it's hard for us to confirm its truth. Yes, will talk about the most famed Zaful.com. Because this website looks too good as well as fashionable to be the truth. But the question is Zaful legit? or is Zaful a scam?
To make you sure Zaful works and is a legit online cloth and fashion store. The customers can score great deals on clothes and accessories and it seems the prices agree well with their customers. Zaful also provides worldwide shipping facilities in its web. However, getting a hold of client service is a nightmare. Similarly, some buyers never got their orders and ended up losing money. So, if you choose to shop at Zaful you are now in the know.
1. It’s always good to get idea what you can do in case there is something wrong with your product. Zaful offers a 45-Day returns warranty for returns. If you received a defectiveor damageditem, or the wrong size or even the wrong order altogether, you can instantly contact customer help line.
2. Zaful prices are highly discounted, and they frequently change with time. On average, Zaful clothing go for anywhere among $5 and $30, with most items falling in the $10-$20 range, similarly most popular items going for anywhere between $15 and $25.
3. Zaful coupon, Discount and Zaful promo code all these are cool to save some money when you purchase. The buyer also gets all these facility with this website.
1. Slow Customer Service: Speciously you can sit and wait for days and days before patron support responds back to your inquiries. You cannot complain through Live Chat because seemingly that’s for pre-sale clients only.
2. They take forever to refund your money: If you decide to option for a refund, it's like begging for your damn money as well as apparently you better be patient. As it may take weeks or even months bestowing to some complaints from actual customers.
3. Sometimes orders get lost: Some customers have complained they never received their order. It's not common but it rarely happens. We already established that shopper service can be slow.
4. Not suitable for wholesale: Zaful does not offer any discount for purchasing more than 1 item, this is not friendly to some of the distributors or wholesalers who focus on this niche market, swimwear.
5. The choices are too limited compared with Chinabrands, Aliexpress, 1688, etc. As we all know, Zaful specifies on swimwear so that it’s difficult for you to choose from other clothing, let alone other categories.
● Zaful Shipping
Zaful.com ships across the world. Also, itoffers free shipping for items above $30 and $99 for advanced Zaful shipping. Else it can cost up to $6.99 depending on where you are shipping from. Such as shipments to USA cost $2.99, Oceania, New Zealand, Canada $4.99 and Australian $3.99.
It takes Zaful 4-5 business days to procedure of Zaful shipping. If you are ordering from the US, for example, it usually takes 6-10 days to ship. Now add that to the 4 days processing time and you will expect your items in 10 days, give or take.
● Zaful Coupons or Promo Codes
Zaful promo code and coupons are always available on the website, particularly for new clients. You can use only Zaful coupon for your shopping. However, if you just like the idea of saving money on anything you buying, you may want to check out Amazon.com or Ebates.com which has the best deals online You can use the cash or gift cards to save on Zaful or any store you shop at both online and offline. In addition, customers also use Zaful coupon code for shopping.
● Payment Methods of Zaful
The most prevalent online payment system. Zaful.com is fully PayPal verified so the customers can always shop with a cool mind.
2. Credit card via PayPal:
Credit card through PayPal (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, etc.) Currently only available for USA customers.
3. Credit card:
Purchasers can pay firmly by credit card directly.
4. Western Union
The customers can contact Zaful.com for info about western union. It is a fast, steadfast and secure payment.
Note: Please tell us the following data after you have paid using Western Union.
a. The 10-digit control number.
b. Sender's name.
c. The exact amount you sent.
d. The customer’s name.
e. Sender's address.
f. Your order numbers.
g. The country you sent the payment from.
h. Your shipping addresses.
Zaful reviews styles from numerous other sources before committing to retail it in their storefront. They tout themselves as a direct-to-consumer shop for their Zaful clothing, tempting that they cut out the trader.
One of the biggest complaints listed amid Zaful reviews is that the clothing products they carry are of too much poor quality. In some examples, they are surely designed to be imitations of high-end stuffs carried by well-known name brands.
Unfortunately for many clients, what they receive is really a poor imitation of the photograph listed on their web portal.
In one of the Zaful review from Buzzfeed, they noted a photograph of a bathing suit listed on the Zaful clothing portal for less than $14 each. The picture used in the advertisement for the bath-suit is matching to that listed in Free People for over $155.
In fact, this is not the first time that a Zaful.com review has distinguished that the pictures listed on the site and on the earlier Zaful app are stolen from other websites and marketed to customers who will later receive a poorly made imitations of those items.
But at conclusion, the customers should know that most of the clothing may not be accurately the way they looked on the model after you must have received the shipped goods.
Q1. Is it worth it to purchase clothes in Zaful?
A: As per my personal experience, I think it's valued the money. When one order from the site his/her requirement to make sure a few things so you won’t be disappointed -
First and foremost, I only order clothing products that have recommendations with images. if the T-shirt/top or something else don’t have any recommendations with images I will not place order no matter how good the top/T-shirt look.
Secondly, I check the quality or kind of fabric type. If it polyester or viscose I do not recommend, it would be better if it was made of cotton, it looks better and feel better on your appearance.
Q2. How can the customers use z points on Zaful for payment?
1. How to get Z Points?
Zaful makes it easy to get more Z Points for free. The ways are as follows:
Register at ZAFUL: 50 z points for newly registered members
Verify E-mail: 100 z points for verifying your e-mail address after register
Shopping at ZAFUL: the Equivalent amount of z points to final order value (shipping fee and insurance excluded )
Post a Review: 20 z points for each review you post
Post a Review with Photo(s): 100 z points for each review with photo(s)
Daily Check-ins: Up to 12 z points daily
Play Lucky Draw: Win up to 50 z points
2. How to use Z points?
Use Z Points to discount Order Price.
With Z Points in your account, you can use them on the checkout page.
(1) Select the items you want to buy, and go CHECK OUT.
(2) Locate "Z Points" and enter the number of points you want to use: 50 Z Points = $1
Z Points can be redeemed up to 15% of the final item value (Ex. shipping and insurance)
(3) Click "PLACE YOUR ORDER"
3. The guidelines for using Z Points
(1) The cost of some specific products cannot be reduced using Z Points.
(2) An order which uses Z Points to cover some of the payment can not participate in some activities.
(3) The number of Z Points obtained is not affected by using coupons.
For example: if the commodity value = $10 and you use a 10% off coupon = $9, then you still receive the full 10 Z Points.
(4) Any order which uses Z Points to cover payment cannot receive Z Points!
Q3. The most important is that: is Zaful a scam?
A: Many customers have the is Zaful a scam? Maybe not. Zaful is an online e-commercial of clothing. Bikinis from Zaful are very prevalent among young women. Every day, thousands of clients receive their beloved products with super quality and afford charges form Zaful.
Zaful is not a scam. In order to confirm the financial security of every client, Zaful has set up a professional group named Risk Control to make sure every deal is made or authorized by the payment account pouch.
If still you have doubt about the Zaful Brand, then you can prefer the another most reliable website known as Chinabrands.com. Here also you can find several types of products, outfit, household kit, accessories, electronics, toys and many more. This website provides products with a reasonable budget that suits your pocket.
This web portal also maintains top-notch quality of the products. In addition, the customers can find all types of secured payment mode in this platform. It will take only few days for shipping products, in other words you can get all your needs with a single click at your door step with Chinabrands.
Best-Selling Products Wholesale on Chinabrands
Is Shopify Aliexpress Dropshipping still Profitable or Not?Next:
Best 7 Websites to Buy Wholesale Rubber Ducks in Bulk (China/US/UK)